Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I tuned into the Married by America finale, mostly because I could not find my remote. I must say it was something. There were two couples. One almost in love and the other I believe in love with love. One young lady, was willing to marry a man that she knew did not love her. Not like a feeling she had , he actually told her." I do not have those feelings". Still she pressed on, the guy finally told her he could not marry her at the alter. She was shocked. Well duh! , I wanted to be sad for her.I did, because the poor thing looked like she would shatter into a million pieces. But I couldn't. I couldn't understand how she was head over heels in love with a man she met 1 month ago. I know it happens but...it hasn't happen to me so I cannot understand it. Anyway both couples gave up the half million dollar purse, because neither said I do. At that point I was like damn...I'm sure that would have paid for an annulment.

No comments: