Tuesday, March 05, 2002

Ran into an ex today. Didn't mean to. He just spotted me before I could make my getaway. He waved hello and I waved back and kept walking. Why would anyone think this was a invitation to come over and attempt to converse? I just want to get my cucumbers for this salad I don't want to eat and go home. Yes, I'm still here, breathing. Imagine that. No, I haven't heard from your cousin...she owes me money,stole my property.Why on earth would she call? I don't care if you FINALLY got the divorce you told me you had when we met. No, I will not call you. I haven't in fours years...Any bells going off yet? Poof !...On a brighter note, those cowards I used to work for dropped their suit...That was smart. However, I will not be dropping mine. Why? 1) Because I have suffered far more than anyone should have to. 2) I have enough evidence to keep them in court for years to come. Wiz moment....So you wanted to meet the Wizard?

No comments: