Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Ron O'neal died of cancer last month (otherwise know as Superfly). He was also Whitley's father on A Different World. Rest in peace brother. Today I was marketing for the company and sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse. I'm going to all these chamber meetings and luncheons, making all these contacts and I just feel like I'm hustling backwards. For everyone one that we bring in 2-4 leave. So what are we doing about retention? Nothing! When I mention this in our meetings I'm looked at like I have two heads. All they have to say is...We have to market more, we have to get prospects in here! It's not rocket science people. ( positive) 1 and ( negative ) 2 leaves a ( negative) 1. I think we learned this in first grade.I'm working over , under, past and through time, for what? Lord, please let my business pick up.

No comments: