Thursday, January 08, 2009

Do You Remember The Time?

I am on the verge of 7 yearss bloggin' guys.Tomorrow is the day. This has been a very good outlet for me. It has allowed me to vent my frustrations, share my joys,spill my tears and Praise my God! I have met some of the most decent,funny, loving, kind, crazy,opinionated folks in this time. Words are powerful and the feedback/LUV I recieve from you guys is appreciated. I am grateful still to Stephen for asking me " Do you blog?"
Recently I have been missing, but don't think I don't miss it. So much is happening now...
Okay, don't tell nobody. Your girl is in deep. I like him. I mean I really like him. And you know what? I am so damn scared. I feel like I did with my very first boyfriend and I'm getting all fluttery inside when he calls me "baby" or the way he looks at me sometimes. Had I heard that line I just wrote under any other circumstance I would be putting a finger down my own throat. But,not this time and I don't want to let my guard down yet because....

I am guarded. I will find myself thinking of him and wanting to call but I don't because I don't want to feel like I'm putting myself out there. Maybe paying him too much attention. isn't that nuts? I know nothing in my past is this mans fault. But, all I know is I cannot repeat the things I did in the past. I can't/won't allow myself to ever be in that place again

"But when I lay in his arms, child it's easy pretending. This is a real fairytale"- Anita Baker.

I will quote a character from one of my own damn books. " If you get a scrape on your skin, you can put all the neosporin on it that you want. It'll never be that skin again, it's scarred." I guess that's how I feel. Just afraid really to open up.

He is a good man. I am a good woman and we deserve to be happy. So long as we do the work necessary. Respect each other and trust each other. Pray for me yall. I'm trying to be more KIND and GENTEEL being that some people( eyes rollin at them) almost gag when I say that about myself.But I really am...really...

Stay Blessed!

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a blessed 2009 folk


hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me






RDB

Blu Jewel said...

Do you Miss Wendy! I've enjoyed being a part of your blog journey and will continue to. I wish you well with your relationship. I'm in conflict with mine at the moment; pray for me.

love to live;live to love!

lyre said...

YAY!

Luke Cage said...

Awww man. This couldn't have happened to a better person. Don't think too much about it luv. Enjoy the moment and throw caution to the wind. Sometimes, you just got to let it go!

Believer said...

You’re definitely committed in this relationship, and from that, nothing wrong could come of it.

Oh, and do this thing with a guarded heart or not, but please don't miss a moment.

So happy for you!