Friday, February 05, 2010

Father Can You Hear Me

Today my mother will get the results of her latest radiation treatment. She was diagnosed with brain cancer Christmas eve. I can see the fight still in her. I can see her trying to come back. But she isn't there yet, and she probably won't ever be. The seizure she suffered did some damage to her motor skills, her memory. I pray for strength , that I know my family will need at this time in our lives. I pray for courage, not only to carry her through but for my father as well who is taking this hardest. I know everything happens for a reason and I am still trying to undetrstand why it has to be my mother. I know people say this all the time but she is incredible. So, however I have to have her here I will. I just need a little more time dear God, just a little more time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Father hears you, and He's near.

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING said...

Praying for your strength and clarity during this hard time. During times like this I ask myself one of the hardest questions "Why NOT you?" Sometimes we have to step out of ourselves and look at the situation through someone elses eyes. It couldve been this....but its not. No matter what happens remember to celebrate the life that is present.

Its been awhile since you blogged and I know God's will has been done. You are strong enough to endure it. With understanding and guidance from God you can make it!

Prayers to you and your family!