Monday, January 06, 2003

I braided my girls hair and now I think my wrist will fall off. I'm going to the doctor soon . I just don't want to hear...Wiz moment... No bad news. Speaking of hair, I noticed another gray yesterday. I also decided to trim my hair myself ( being cheap never works) I now look like I am trying to bring Salt and Pepper's "whop look" ( Push It ) back, strange thing is it looked even when I cut it. I'm on a quest to lose 20 pounds, I'm taking a cruise this year ( trying to be like Stella) and get the groove back. Why is it when you are dieting every food commercial looks wonderful, and tasty? The bad thing is I'm noticing the food in commercials for cars too. Even the foods I don't eat! Staying away from the TV for awhile. Am I the only one who remembers the show " Get Christie Love?" Her catch phrase was ' Freeze sugar'. Anyway she ( Teresa Graves) died last year. I loved that show.

No comments: