Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who would I be

Why do parents think you don't know them as well as they know you? My parents will tell me bold face lies and think I don't know it. My father is the type to get up and move around, do something. Just for the sake of doing it. I called them yesterday and today. I asked my mom yesterday, "What's dad doing"?. "Oh, he's laying down". Okay no biggie, I knew they had an adventure at the polls so maybe he was just tired. Today he was laying down again. So I asked "What's wrong with him?" My mother quickly answered " Nothing". Yes there is, my father has serious backpain, but he won't let that stop him from doing things he shouldn't. Like climbing onto the rooof to clean the gutters. His pride will not allow him to call my brother who lives 10 minutes away to help with anything. I know if he is in the bed, there is something wrong with him. But they don't think I know that I have the most hardheaded parents on this earth. Now when I visit them, he will try to get up and move around as if nothing is bothering him. He will claim he stayed up late watching over my mother and that's why he is tired. I will allow him to believe that I believe him. I will allow him to shift the conversation from his health to my own or my mothers. Then just before I leave I will tell him to take care of himself, and remind him that I have hidden cameras in his house and restraints on order. He will laugh and promise me he will. You just gotta love them.

In other news...Federline asked for sole custody of the kids. Hmm, I wonder why he never asked for Shar's kids?

2 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

How cute.

Your parents don't want you worrying over them, the worrying is their job.

Anonymous said...

Because Shar's not worth 150 million.