Friday, October 20, 2006

Computer Blue


I hate this computer. I was rather proud of myself for making a few upgrades to my computer myself. It was running wonderfully and being that it was I FINALLY decided to get high speed internet access, I thought it would introduce me to the world wide wow! Besides I was tired of my sister calling her the Flintstone computer. Now, that I have high speed, it's not running much faster than before. I can talk on the phone ( Yay!) but, I don't really want to when I'm on the computer. Anyway, I'm going to suck it up and take it to CompUSA, or Best Buy. Either this or throw it out the damn window...

1 comment:

Luke Cage said...

LOL.. I hear you luv. I've been there before. I built my computer over a year and 1/2 ago and it started acting up recently. It could be the motherboard and I'd hate if its that. Good luck with the Geek Squad. They charge alot just to look at your unit...