Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I'm a little more than determined to win the Tom Joyner's Fantastic Voyage cruise. All I have to do is find a way to corrupt everyone else's entry. So far I have stuck to my diet; although I am really craving some Chip Ahoys. Missy Elliott has been an inspiration to me. She looks damn good. People are hating ( of course) saying she has some work done. Hell if I could afford it I would too. I have been looking into chemical peels. Don't get it twisted ,I love the color of my skin. I'm not trying to look like Micheal Jackson, I just want an even tone. I have to read up a little more on it. I'm taking a half day today , a plane has crashed at the airport. I may not get what I need to get done, I have to go that way and I know how Charlotte over reacts to everything. It looks bad though, I hope no one was killed. Sending up prayers...

No comments: