Monday, February 03, 2003

I'm losing my hair. Of course not all at once. Little by little. Day by day. If it's going to fall out why can't it just all fall out? Then I could call it a day, go get a wig or some weave. No it has to torture me, damn near bald in one spot and healthy in another. I could not imagine why I would be missing or losing hair. People say it's stress, but none of my problems are new. I've been dealing with them, or so I thought. I guess I have somehow supressed them and now they are coming out along with my hair. Ain't that some shit? Why couldn't it come out in the form of weight loss? I wish I could sleep, but I think there is a mouse in the house. No sleeping going on here. I'm scared to death. Why did he have to come here? As if I don't have enough crap on my plate. Now along with my spotty head I can add bags under my eyes. And the hits just keep on coming...

No comments: