Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Little JJ won! He really is a very talented Kid. For those of you that don't know on BET there is a a show called "Coming to the stage ", that showcases up and coming young comedians. This young man is 13 years old but i have really enjoyed him. I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.
In other news... There are some people at my job who are very childlike. I am trying very hard to remain the adult and ignore the madness. It was one of my new years resolutions to try to be more patient. So far it's working but damn....the devil is a busy bee. I just feel like let's respect each other and do our damn jobs...You don't have to like me...I'm just asking for simple respect... If you're damn near 10 years older than me you should know how to conduct yourself at work. Some people just thrive on drama. I don't. I have no time for it in my life. So tomorrow I will go to work and pretend she is invisible again...but why does it have to be this way?

No comments: