Saturday, January 03, 2004

My first blog of the year. It's taken this long to get over New Years Eve. I know that you are thinking damn she must have partied hard. NO! I was stuck uptown with about 6000 other Charlotteans having no fun at all. I was thinking... Okay. I have been here damn near 20 years and I have not gone uptown once for New Years Eve. Now I know why. The fireworks display was actually ( I think ) Three Roman Candles and some firecrackers. There were three DJ booths but none of the played any thing rap or R&B related. Forgive me, they did play" Doing the Butt ". Now I'm not saying that all the music
should have been all soul review but... Damn can I at least get a song played this year? I was groped and grabbed more than I care to mention...by children with more Bling bling than sense. Then when the show ( yawn) was over, there were 3 million people standing in line at the club I wanted to go to.... NEEDLESS.to say....I enjoyed the movie. Just another day in paradise...Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: