Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hips Don't Lie

I bought this program Yourself Fitness a year ago. I had no excuses anymore because I finally had my own personal trainer. Just like Oprah. Her name is Maya and she will set up a regiment based on the information ( fitness goals) that you put in the program. She ask that you check your heart rate ( and recommends seeing your doctor) before beginning the program. She is soft-spoken, encouraging and inquisitive if you miss a session. She also comes quite a few recipes.
Now that I am losing I must tone so I won't be jingling Baby even when standing still. So I decided to give Maya another chance. I understand that I must change my diet;incorporate more veggies and fruit into my day. I will NEVER stop eating meat. Although Ruben is looking good.. I understand that I cannot have the whole damn sleeve of Chip Ahoys anymore. I get it.
What I am not getting is Maya. She has a few moves that I would have to enroll in a karate or contortionist class to do. Scratch that. I would have to have BEEN in one of those classes for a very long time to do these moves. So I'm watching her ( like a movie) do the steps and I'm thinking, did she forget the information that I put in? Is my Xbox on the fritz? Did I give her the correct numbers? I finally just came to the realization.... She must be crazy. I pressed on but I changed her name quite a few times. Hopefully it will get better.

1 comment:

Luke Cage said...

(smile) That was cute luv.. (She must be crazy) -lol- trust me when I say, it will get better. You'll see.. have a great weekend!