Sunday, April 28, 2002

I made it! My mind is mush but I made it. I haven't studied this much in years. I really did think that my mind was just as fresh as it was when I was younger. Not! I was annoyed at first because I had to be up ( AGAIN) at 5 in the morning. I'm not a morning person. Never have been. So , of course, the reason for my memory being gone was because my mind was still in sleep mode.. Or so I thought. As the day rolled on I still couldn't remember simple things like... where I parked my car. ( I solved that by being early enough to park in front so that I can see my car when I walk out the door) Thank God no one else has the same kind of car . I don't remember numbers the way I used to or even names. I'm still pretty good with faces. I still recognize the woman in the mirror. Although her name escapes me sometimes. Mom? Hmm. Oh yeah, mom is the light skinned woman remember? Okay...St. Johns, lifetime supply please...

No comments: