Thursday, April 11, 2002

I've had to take time to regroup.... Some things that used to be important in my life aren't anymore. For instance, I used to be so hurt when I didn't get along with everyone. They just had to love me, I'm nice. I'm friendly. Well now I'm still nice, still friendly but , if you don't like me I just don't give a damn. You'll never please everyone and life is too short to worry about it. It took me awhile to understand that. I have been studying for my job like I am back in college. It's a sad thing when you realize just how much of your memory is gone. Thank God I don't smoke...I wouldn' t remember shit. I've made a promise to myself to learn a new term everyday. So far so good. My block ( writer's ) is gone and I can think again. Now I have too many ideas. I miss my sister....

No comments: