Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Is this forewarning? I just woke up and made a mad dash for the shower. Luckily I set my clothes out the night before and I have been wearing this doobie so all I have to do is unwrap it, style and apply my make up ( that would be lipstick, eyeliner and mascara )and go. Only my clothes aren't ready . I'm looking for my curling irons , because my doobie has become a don't be. My alarms ( I have two)... didn't go off . So, I'm grumbling and angry with myself for not setting the clocks. I'm thinking of what excuse I'm going to give ( because " I overslept" , just isn't creative enough) and really upset because I hate to be late. I notice that it's cloudy out today and it will most likely rain so, I'm mentally running through everything in my closet; that I would want to wear on a rainy day. I walk past my computer and notice the time. It's 7:42, and I think that maybe I shouldn't have taken this position because it's obviously driving me crazy. Because it's 7:42 PM...okay. I'm setting both clocks after this blog. Thinking of running out and purchasing a third...

No comments: