Sunday, August 31, 2003

Everytime I come to this site the format has changed. Anyway I went to Philly with my sister. She is moving back there next month. I decided early on that I would not do the walking thing. I decided that we should drive everywhere. Mistake..big one. Obviously, Guido and the boys are in charge of parking and they mean to take every dime. We went to a mall ( strange mall with no parking in Center City) It cost 4.00 to park for a 1/2 hour and 4.00 each additonal half. What??? Okay, perhaps if you are a superhero ( MallMan- able to browse and buy in a single bound) you can get in and out of a mall in thrity minutes. Needless to say... I was walking again. I also realized that summer is in the north,maybe the south will get it next year. After the monsoon.

No comments: