Sunday, December 23, 2007

Every Year, Every Christmas

I know, I've been missing in action.It's that time of the year again. Today my sister and I finished our Christmas shopping. There was so many people. I mean dayam. I really didn't want to be out there because last minute shoppers,really tend to lose their minds.Fortunately,we weren't out too long.

My nephew will be here this year. I haven't seen him in 2 years. It will feel good to sit down and talk with him face to face. I've missed that.

You guys know I miss you as well.I hope your holiday is filled with love and laughter. I hope you smile so much that your faces hurt. I pray for your health and safety. Be Blessed people.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Luke Cage said...

heyyy miss Wendy Baby! I feel you on the crowds, madness and mayhem out there. I finished Christmas shopping sometime in the first week of December (which is late for me) for the sole purpose that I wouldn't be caught out there. Funny thing is, I was just out doing my casual shopping at some of the stores, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Just too many damn people. God, I love online shopping. It was made for people like me. I've been blogging small posts lately, but nothing big either so I've been missing in action right along with you. Hmm, people will talk u know -lol- anyway, here's to you having a great Merry Christmas to you and your great fam. Be well honey.