Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Think To Myself What A Wonderful World


WOW!, The end of another year. I thank God for my life. As I reflect over this past year, I must say that I have no complaints. I am happy with most of the things and people in my life. My family is well, my job, although trying sometimes, I like. My nephew has returned to my life( Now 18 and seriously smelling himself). My godbaby is growing like a weed ( And speaking some language I will never understand ). I made no resolutions, I just take it day by day. I pray for continued blessings in my life. I pray for continued health and blessing for my family. I'm just happy I'm here to write this today. I thank each of you for dropping by and reading my words. I pray that each of you are well, happy and prosperous this new year. 2008, Thank you Jesus!!!!


Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Believer said...

Yeah, life is good! Happy New Year and many blessings throughout 2008!

Blu Jewel said...

I celebrated each of my "bads" with a "good" and I'm completely at east and peace with myself. I welcomed the new year with a smile and a prayer because I know it's going to be a fantastic new year.

It's been great making your acquaintance Wendy and I look forward to reading more of your post.

Stay well and be blessed.

Eb the Celeb said...

Happy new year!