Friday, October 17, 2008

There's Hope

Hello people! I know, bad Wendy!!. I have really been quite busy. I finally made my move and things are going as well..I've never lived in a military town before. So many men in uniform...mmm, mmm,mmph!...whew....

For the most part I have been unpacking and following this political race of our lives. This is clearly a republican section of town that I have moved to. I think I have seen one Obama sign in a neighbors yard. As I pass their home I raise and pump a fist to let them know they are no longer by themselves.

My neighbor who is in the Army is quite vocal in his opinions about Barack. We have agreed to disagree on the subject.We will never see eye to eye, so may the best OBAMA win.

Other than the normal typical things we do in our lives I can add dating someone again.

I hear you guys...that's the REAL reason she's been missing. Not true, and it is really still rather new, ( the wine and roses) phase. But I will keep you posted.

There's Hope!

Stay Blessed!

2 comments:

lyre said...

There's hope! I pray that this man is true and blue. Cause you deserve the best! Take an advil and chill. (I moved Sept 28th) I know how the moving goes on the old back.

Believer said...

Dating?! Do your thing!