Monday, January 15, 2007

Here I Go Again

Well this is partially my fault because when asked "When do you want to start?" I should have given myself more time. I have not packed up the house yet. I'm going to test the waters first. Fortunately I have a friend in the city, who just happened to have a spare room. Yay! because I hate hotels. So I'm off, thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. Tomorrow is actually day 1 and although I'm up for the challenge, I still feel a little nervous. I'm sure that will pass once I get a true feel for my staff. So my posting for the next few weeks may be a little sporadic just know that I'm keeping up with you guys.

God loves Me! Stay blessed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you. I know it's all going to work out for the best!

Believer said...

Awesome! Let peace be your guide.

Blu Jewel said...

wishing you well and God bless

Anonymous said...

Actually this is my first time to your blog, so good luck and God is with you and that is why you know you are blessed. Your change comes from him so relax in him and let him guide your steps

Luke Cage said...

Do your thing miss Wendy. We're all rooting for ya luv!!!

Wendy said...

Thank you all so much!!!