Thursday, April 05, 2007

Straighten Up and Fly Right!

I just have to blog right now or I will scream. This woman came into my office today with her PJ's on. Yeah they were cute but they were still made to wear in the HOUSE. Lawd!!!Then she had no bra on. People she was swinging everywhere, Didn't comb hair on her head...nothing. Just got up and came as she was.I wanted to smack her ass into next week as my mother would say. But, I was afraid I'd have to see it again.

I didn't have much to say. My WTF??? expression, said it all. She said she didn't want to miss her appointment.

6 comments:

Luke Cage said...

Now, just to be clear miss Wendy, was she swinging a little or a lot??? :) Happy Frankday luv!

Anonymous said...

In her PJ's?

I don't understand that kind of ignorance.

Dee said...

not really a regular reader but I couldn't resist commenting

this woman is not well. That is all.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered you, and this was the first post I read. After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing, I bookmarked your site, so I can come back and read some more. You are a hoot.
And, that woman...you could have smacked her into next week, and she still wouldn't have the sense God gave a goose. Thanks for blogging about it!

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Uhhhh I think I'd have to miss the appt. Seriously, I don't check the mail without regular clothes. An 18 hr bra is a no-brainer.

Blu Jewel said...

OMG! I'm not sure how I would have received her in all her regal ghettodom...that's taking things to places it really doesn't need to go. UGH!