Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grace


I know I have been the worst blogger ever! I have been so busy lately but I wanted to wish my blog family Happy New Year. As we go into this new year, my wish for each of you is for health, wealth and love. I have so much to be thankful for my family is doing well,my friends are genuine,my love life is Just Fine>.(now that I have one)

I pray for this country,my incoming President and each of you. I pray we are all abundantly blessed in this new year. Love one another,Cherish everyday!

Have A Very Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Believer said...

You are not the worst blogger ever. ;) It seems we're all in the taking-care-of-business mode for a while now. Perhaps it’s the holidays, but whatever it is don't worry because we'll check in on you from time to time.

It's wonderful to hear that your love life is "just fine," as it should be. :D

Have a very Happy New Year and many blessings in 2009!