Sunday, January 04, 2009

I Bust The Windows Out Your Car

Happy New Year! I hope you all had safe and enjoyable holiday season. I'm ready for 2009. I thank God for letting me be here to see it. Now, that I can breath a little more, I believe I can get here a little more often. The past few months have just been so stressful. I have a lot of reading to catch up on as well...



I don't how many of you are familiar with Jazmin Sullivan, but the title to this post is named for one of her songs. She is really a very talented singer, I had the opportunity to listen to her album (CD) and all I can say is a sis has been through some things. This song and I know this is not the way to react to any situation, but this song caught my attention. I want to go on record here saying, You should just walk away. Forget about it. Pray on it, let it go. I do not agree with her the actions she claims to have taken in this song , but I understand.

5 comments:

Believer said...

I had to check out Jazmin's cut and it reminded me of a country version by Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats."

Blu Jewel said...

Agrees with Believer's comment. I'm not that kind woman who'll react like that. I've had the misfortune of being cheated on and instead of reacting in the way of these songs, I simply decided to move on with my life and took solace in knowing that he'd live his suffering what he'd done.

love to live; live to love!

Luke Cage said...

I think I need to listen to the song. I've heard it referenced several times and I've yet to hear it. I kinda guess where it's going, but I'll check it out. As for you miss Wonderful Wendy, have yourself a very Happy New Year! I love youuuuu!

chele said...

The song is catchy. Just like the one by Carrie Underwood. I could never bust out someone's windows ... karma is too strong.

Wendy said...

Believer_ I'll have to listen to Carrie's song I am not familiar with it and I haven't been to Karaoke in a minute!

Blu_ Hey U happy New year! I agree with you. Now back in my younger days, I was a bit of a hot head. Thank God for growing up.

Frankkkkk, Baby, Baby!!!- How are you? Love you back and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

Ms. Chele- Hi you! Where have you been? Good to see you and Happy New Year!