Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Man

Today I fell out with one of my closes friends. Why? Her man, not mine hers. I hate to fall out with anyone but especially when it's foolishness. By the way, I have kicked my man to the curb. It just wasn't working out and NO it wasn't me. Back to me and my friend.

I spoke to someone and told them the whole scenario and they feel that I am correct. I feel that i am correct. I just have to get my friend to see that I am correct. She is a bit stubborn and I am too and I love her , but shit. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Her man was dead wrong. ( Nothing like trying to approach me or anything like that) but the situation was wrong. So in an effort to get him to think about the situation I spoke with her. It's amazing how friends can flip. I understand that it is her man and she has to keep her home happy, but damn don't flip on me. That is all that I am saying.

I am saying if you see he is wrong don't try to rationalize no crazy shit. PERIOD!!!

2 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Now you know how women are. They will defend their man to the death only to be made the fool.

You did the right thing by telling her whatever it is.

She will have to come around on her own.

Atleast now you know who's back she really has.

She obviously has misplaced anger and there's nothing you can do from here.

Anonymous said...

I know this scenario well! A high school friend was not keen on a boyfriend I had in my 20s, and after the break up, I knew she was right. ;)