Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slow Down

I must be losing my mind. In the past two weeks, I have lost my make-up case( left on a counter)as I removed it to get to my wallet. And who wants used make-up? You'd be surprised. Because when I went back to the counter it was gone.Two pair of earrings and then my wallet. Well, my wallet was stolen but,I still feel like it was my fault for not paying more attention to my pocketbook. Foolishly, I thought it was "safe". I hate to lose anything, ANYTHING!!! and most times I am very careful of my surroundings and my personal belongings. The process that I've gone through to cancel and replace my things will be another blog for another day.

I just have too much on my plate right now. Too many irons in the fire and I think I am getting burned out and scatterbrained. We all know that combination never works out for the best. I feel like, I'm hurried and thinking but not thinking.

This is not me, I gotta slow down...

Stay Blessed

4 comments:

Believer said...

I haven't been here in a minute! Sorry, but this mama is busy with life and saving money. Holla!

Losing the wallet or having it stolen is not fun at all. I did the same a few years ago by driving away with it on the hood of my car because I was busy.

A Good Samaritan did find it later that day and called my husband's job using information on an insurance card. Thank God!

I went to the bank just before and had over $100 in cash, which of course was gone and my family pictures. Crazy!

Tip: Call one of the Credit Unions and put on an initial Fraud Alert. It's free and when you report to one they'll notify the others. I did it with Trans Union.

Not to blog more, but the woman who find my wallet had her wallet stolen only months ago in the office and she had tips to share. God is good!

Email if I can help more.

(((((((Hug)))))))

I hope you're having a better day! :D

One Man’s Opinion said...

Oh, my goodness, it's like I wrote this post, minus the make-up, of course. I can misplace stuff in a minute, even stuff I put in a safe place so I want misplace it I misplace, because I can never remember the safe place I set aside for it.

Blu Jewel said...

*hugs* Wendy, I'm sorry to hear about this as I know losing a wallet; especially in this day and age is a scary thing. I hope that you're able to intervene and prevent any adverse activity in your name.

I had a habit of leaving my pocketbook on my desk and one day, my friend took it as a way to teach me a lesson. Since then, I keep it in my cabinet.

wishing you blessings.

love to live; live to love!

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost your wallet and other personal things. Noone wants to lose valuables.

We all have moments when are mind is all over the place and we just need a break.

That day was today for me.

I see you haven't posted in months. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Check me out when you can.