Friday, January 18, 2002

( Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News...another Wiz moment ) I ordered a book from Media Play. I got a call today to come and pick it up. When I arrived I walked back to the books section, customer service desk. I gave my name and told the clerk what I was there for. He had no idea what I was talking about. He explained to me... in detail... that he had just gotten there, and showed me where books were normally placed for customers. Although he was courteous... I was not feeling him. I wanted my book. So after going to the front and asking if it was there he returned and said " Sorry m'am we can't find it." Huh? Now I'm really looking at him like he's a giant bug. So, as calmly as possible, I said " I was called less than 20 minutes ago". His reply was " Well all I can tell you is it's not back here anywhere." I'm sure the horns in my head were showing but it really was not this guys fault, so I said "I would like to speak with the store manger". Wouldn't you know the manager had just left for the evening... it figures. Now I'm at the customer service desk voicing my gripes to the assistant store manager, who obviously couldn't believe anyone could care this much about a book, and she came up with the most brilliant idea... I'm still wondering how I didn't think of it...."'If you leave your name and telephone number we can order it again for you." With that I left... mad as hell and bookless.

No comments: