Sunday, January 20, 2002

In today's news... Why do people mess with me? I don't mean to toot my own horn. But I'm the coolest person I know. I'm always smiling.. Optimistic...level headed..I could go on..but u get the point. So why does my kindness have to be taken for weakness? Why must I be tried? I'm thinking to myself it's Sunday...I don't want to go to the left today. But the devil...he will get into somebody and send that person directly to me.... ' Ah, Wendy's day is going too well, I need you to do a little sumpin',sumpin' for me'... Queens shouldn't swing if ya know what I mean. But damn I'm feelin this ...And now that you have met Wanda, the one I keep locked away, because she's a damn fool... now that I have belittled, embarrassed and erased you from any further existence in my life...was it worth it?

No comments: