Thursday, January 24, 2002

I''ve never understood the cat thing in women. I can get along with anyone. If you allow me too... I don't care how pretty, ugly, fat ,skinny, old or young. We are all women. I don't care because I am the best woman I can be. When I look in my mirror... I'm gorgeous...you may not think so, but why should I worry myself over your opinion? I am very comfortable with my own. I was introduced to a woman , not a kid a grown woman, by a aquaintance of mine. Donnie (1)...is a very attractive man...but not inside... so he has never been my type. (2)... He has two (count 'em) baby mommas...ugh correction... now three. Okay...as if this wasn't enough to leave skid marks...(3)... He is a friend of one of my ex's..come on now. I'm coming out of Walmart minding my own business, happy as hell , after purchasing my favorite apple, carmel lollipops and he notices me. He greets and hugs me...and we talk for a minute about nonsense really. Latisha walks up and looks at me as if she caught us making love in her bed. Donnie says Wendy this is my lady Latisha. I say hello.She grunted... I think.... Whatever it was, wasn't english. I turn my focus back to Donnie. She then hugs him from behind and lays her head on his back. Donnie then explains how he knows me. She doesn't really seem to care. She then proceeds to make it known although she is not showing, that she is pregnant by saying..." This baby is hungry Donnie can we go to Taco Bell when we leave here"? I know my face says what the hell are you doing?" Donnie smiles and says yeah... I am so disgusted by now.. I'm out of there...Donnie shakes her grip gives me another hug, gives me advice about me and my ex and turns to leave. I say "Nice meeting you Latisha". She doesn't say one word. Why?

No comments: