Monday, February 18, 2002

Although I plan to someday write a book about my life.I am choosing at this time to hold off. For the happy ending. I want the story to be believable. The shit going on in life right now isn't. I can't even believe it. So I know no one else will. I'm up though. I'm trying to remain optimistic. If I don't, I don't know what I will do. That cannot be a good thing. I know that turns go around, always do the right thing, and the good will prevail and all that crap.. That's how things are supposed to be. That fairytale is quickly fading in my world. Sometimes I think you have to help the process along and I plan too. I plan to give the process a lot of help. I've grown tired of being Miss Nice when people are giving me their asses to kiss. Very, very tired....

No comments: