Sunday, February 10, 2002

I went to church today. I guess I felt I needed to.I can't remember the last time I did. I didn't really grow up in a family were we had to go. But I still think we are spiritual. One of the deacons wanted me to get baptized but, I couldn't do it. I know they say you are supposed to come as you are, but I couldn't do it. I just didn't feel it. Not yet. Probably because of some of the things going on in my life. I would definitely be perpetrating and that's not the road I want to take. I think when you make a step like that, you ought to have something stirring in you, leading you that way. Maybe it's there and I just don't want to see it. It's hard to get to heaven...and I know I have some issues I need to work on. On the other hand I don't think I'm on the Hell express. They say that God knows your heart and I hope it's true. I hope he sees that I am a good person and I try to treat people with respect. I hope that counts for something. My brother and his family were there too. That was a pleasant surprise for me. Today was a good day...Amen.

No comments: