Friday, September 27, 2002

My mother is going to have surgery again.. Although she has been in unimaginable pain; you would never really know it.She never complains. Never, even when the pain is so bad she can hardly catch her breath. She cracks jokes . Keeps us smiling. She is the smallest one in my entire family. Yet, so very strong. She worries more about her three children's ( all grown) happiness, more than her own. I guess that is a mother's love. Sometimes we take that for granted. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. I'm blogging at six a.m. ( I DON"T DO MORNINGS) because I'm worried,not her. Last night she wanted to talk about her upcoming birthday plans...not surgery. She constantly amazes me. I remember when I was a girl thinking she was put on this earth to make my life a living hell. I'm glad to have come full circle. When I really grow up, I hope that I will be just a fraction of the woman she is.

No comments: