Friday, September 06, 2002

Okay so the previous blog did post. I feel dumb. Just so you know my computer was tripping and I don't feel like correcting all the mistakes. Enough said. Now about this wedding...I have been paired with a pimp wanna be. Not even a new and improved millenium pimp. I have the pimp wanna be from the 70's. He actually says ( Foxy, Jim, Skin and a few other phrases I remember hearing in the movie Willie Dynamite).. This brother is stuck in a time warp and why was I chosen to walk with him? Because I'm short. Correction because he is short. So once again, I get shafted. I have to learn how to walk in heels. Coverage of children being abducted is worrying me. There is just enough sickness in this world to make me think if I had children I would be a paranoid , crazy, deraaaanged mother when it came to my child. Yet, today there was an hour long program letting parents know what needs to be done to protect their children. Question: Why do you need to be told that a 3 year old needs constant supervision? Wiz moment....Don't nobody bring me no bad news... Gotta go..relearning the funky chicken so I can dance with Willie.....

No comments: