Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ohh Lalala

Being I have been complaining, some of my girls have decided to "hook" me up. These are people who are supposed to know me, and yet they don't know me. You know?

Coworker M- decided I should met her cousin, how many times have you,people I have never met in my life read here"YOU MUST HAVE ALL YOUR TEETH???!!!" This is not an option. So dude shows up, he's dressed nice. He smells nice.Then he opens his mouth and the left side is just missing in action. Teeth just gone. And dude has adjusted to this and has trained his lip to try and cover it.So he looks sort of like looting lenny to me. And I'm waiting for him to say "Psst, can I holla at you for a minute". He was nice enough on the phone. But I couldn't get beyond the missing teeth.Are you kidding me? Keep it moving Brah, keep it moving. When I asked M had she lost her mind, she looked a little pissed. But damn, don't show me pics of your people from back in the day and present day is tore the hell up.

My girl L- Now this is what I am talking about. She is feeling me. Brotha had it going on. Currectly has a MD after his name and currently working towards adding esquire. Yes!!! I ain't saying I'm a golddigger. So we decide to meet for drinks, damn this dude boring. I mean dayaaaaaam, it was all I could do to keep from falling off the stool. When I went to the bathroom, I was ready to start a fire so they could evacuate the restaurant. Brotha had no conversation beyond his work. See, I told you I'm not a GD.

So I figured I would have to just go back to doin' me. Because my folks were obviously confused. I decided to go to the movies with Dude I met at the gas station. I need to get over "pretty boys" for real. This playa, kept trying to convince me to come back to his place. How many times do I have to say it Damn! I'm just so damn pretty ( I am) and he just didn't want the date to end. Do I have UMFUFU written on my forehead? In what lifetime would I come back to your place to talk? You couldn't possibly have anymore to say because you talked enough during the damn movie. I wished I had an eject button. His ass would have been airborne.

The struggle continues....

6 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

you do know you ain't right...
but the sad/funny part is that I see myself in this post...so I guess we are birds of a feather.
don't know whether thats good or bad...

Blu Jewel said...

my friends wouldn't even dare to try to set me up. In fairness, I can say that two of them might do a pretty good job, but outside of them, hell naw!

LOL @ toothless wonder and the boring Dr. I'll take an average looking cat, with some humor, great conversation over money and looks.

I have what's called a 1o minute gauge...I've sized you up and decided if I'm physically attracted, he now has 10 minutes to stimulate my interest. It's actually been proven effective for both men and women whom I'm friends with.

Luke Cage said...

But damn, don't show me pics of your people from back in the day and present day is tore the hell up.

-lol@ your humor miss Wendy. But gaps don’t count right? I’m not missing any teeth, but I have a gap that runs in my family. Everybody had there’s closed up but me.

I like mine. It adds personality. And the women I’ve gone out with, surprisingly enough were teeth women and said that they liked my gap as well.

Go on’ Frank! Too bad about the pretty boy with missing teeth and about the boring azz Dr. Not to mention the casual dude who was trying to get’cha home. Oh well, like the tag says luv. It’s not you, it’s them – wink

lyre said...

At least you are getting set up. Hell send the toothless cousin my way. I'll buy broMan some dentures.

Wendy said...

Colored- I know I'm not right, but I am telling the truth! Some thangs have got to change for us!

Blu- In the first 10 minutes everything is fine. It's the next 5 when it goes downhill!LOL

Frank-You know you are "Eye Candy" for the ladies!

Lyre- Honey, we have got to get you set up. We are not going to buy dentures for grown ass men...right? LMAO

Believer said...

This is a comedic skit. For sure! I laughed so hard I almost woke my daughter up.

Keep watch, Mr. Just Right is in proximity!