Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Better luck next time Larry.I didn't like you as a Celtic anyway. You caused my Lakers grief in the 80's. Mr. Robert Johnson, I'm not mad at a brother. The first black man to own a NBA team. That's what I'm talking about. Congrats, all love. Tis' the season to be jolly! I'm getting there. Really...To help me along I'm starting my days with music.Here are a few songs that really get me all warm and fuzzy in no particular order; even though I may not know the artist:

1. Santa Claus is coming to town - M.J. and his fam
2. This Xmas - Donnie Hathaway
3. Back door santa- Can't say but I like it
4. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - The Mighty Temptations
5. Merry Xmas Baby- (Fast Version) I heard it my whole life can't tell you who sings it. I think it's Otis Redding.
6. The Xmas song - The late great Mr. Nat King Cole
I would like to add if you are not with friends or family at this time do not listen to " What do the lonely do" It's depressing. Hell it's depressing if you have loved ones.
I would also like to correct the name of the band I mentioned yesterday it's Harding University High.

No comments: