Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Back..with lights and heat. Thank God. Still on a tangent.... Trent Lott...u gots some mo splainin' to do. Do I really need to say anymore?... School bonds...We voted { overwhelmingly I might add} to give all the schools the much needed funds improve the conditions and overall education. The school board is trying to renig. Where are my people? What are they thinking? Lord; breaks my heart. Enough. I went to see Drumline this weekend. I likes... and while I'm on the subject... West Charlotte High and Harding High School { Predominately black} have the baddest bands that I have seen outside of college. Recently they were asked to tone down their style so that it was more family oriented. We certainly do not want to see a bunch of half naked girls gyrating and all those negroes high steppin' and showing off their talent. HEY, MARCH IN A STRAIGHT LINE WILL YA ?YOUR MAKING THE OTHER { YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE} BANDS LOOK BAD! A simple form of expression. It has been that way as long as I can remember. Kids being kids and having fun. Rememer the way you were? Leave those kids alone.

No comments: