Monday, May 15, 2006

I Love Me Some...


I love this show I mean this for me, is by far the best hour on television. I have to see it. I don't want anyone calling me. If you are visiting you have to be quiet until commercial break..Better talk fast because you have 2&2. I mean I have loved others. Back in the day there was LA LAW, ER,I still long for The Practice and I like it's spin off Boston Legal, but for this show everything pauses. The cast is just , they are all believable. Not to mention this man... not to be confused with... just because they both happen to be black actors named Washington. We All still know D is my heart and the man...Whew I digress. I love this show, tonight Isaiah Washington's character (The other Washington, and not to damn shabby himself) was shot and then they announced that the finale is tomorrow night . Now I have to figure out the VCR, because tomorrow I won't be able to look at it and NO I don't have a dvr...Why couldn't they just air it Next Sunday?...

1 comment:

chele said...

Oh girl!!!!! After it went off last night all I could say was, "This is the best show on television!" I was alone at the time but those words had to be spoken aloud.

I love Isaiah Washington!

The reason why the finale can't be on next Sunday is because the Desperate Housewives finale is going to be 2 hours long. Which by the way is also a great show!