Saturday, May 20, 2006

Someday You're Gonna Be Old

Various aches and pains have been taking over my body. I have been trying to ignore the fact that my right thumb and wrist feel like they want to disconnect from the rest of my hand. I go to reach for things and sharp pains shoot through my hand. I think of have CTS. I've been putting a doctors visit off for the longest. Being that I type A LOT at home and work, I've been trying to self medicate and pray that these symptoms it will go away when the weather breaks.
Tonight I went dancing and realized that I have become a true two-stepper. If I had the gall to drop it like it was hot, that's where I would remain, at least until someone helped me up and off the dance floor. My latest dance steps are courtesy of my left knee. An old injury, that I re-injured at my previous job. ( I told y'all they were trying to kill me) I could always do the latest dances with no problem ( not that I want to do some of them) I at least could before. I've become more accurate at predicating the weather than our local meteorologist...I'm just thinking right now...I haven't even reached forty yet...Damn.

1 comment:

chele said...

Guess what, girlie? I have reached 40 and it ain't getting any easier. LOL!!!

I have this pain in my right thigh every now and then ... I don't know what the hell it is but it's driving me crazy. I thought it was residual affects from wearing heels for 20 years ... who the hell knows? I felt it today and I had on tennis shoes. We just don't have the bodies we once had.