Monday, February 19, 2007

Buddy

I just heard Musiq's song for the first time and I love it. I'm about to get on the road. I have learned that I will be SHARING a room with someone else. Not happy about this.My company decided it's cheaper to book 20 rooms instead of 40, great. Now I'll be freezing my ass off and unable to chill like I want to...

I feel like the first day of college. I've spoken to my roomie on the phone, but never met her. She seems nice enough. I hope she's not a real chatterbox, she seemed a little long winded on the phone. Or nasty, because that would definitely be my get the hell out pass. I don't know why they couldn't book me with my girl. Oh yeah I forgot, SHE'S going to FLORIDA. .

I think I've packed enough warm clothes, scarves, hats and gloves. I checked the weather earlier, it was 18 degrees. Imagine my joy! Ok, kids I'm going to try and be optimistic about this deal Really..., afterall it's part of the job and I must say I do love my job. I haven't been able to say that for quite some time.

Stay Blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that whole sharing a room thing is trifling. I have to go to Orlando in May and I ain't even trying to share a room. The other lady that is going is a hard partier -- not my style.

I heard that song ... the verdict is still out. Sounds like he's promoting F-buddies. I don't know.

Believer said...

Wendy - You have to tough it out girl! I'm a chatterbox. So, I'm of no support on this one. You'd be hatin'!

Chele - I'm not good with hard partiers either. For sure, I'd be using my credit card for another room...all by myself.