Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If It Isn't Love

So V-Day is upon us. Let me correct, the huuuuuusband thing, because some of you think that I'm on that track. I have that mindset. I would like to be married at this point in my life. I have friends, but no serious prospects. So being that none of them are serious, I'm really blah about them, I wish I could construct a man out of them, like one comedian said.That would be great.
I'm not going to hate on the people in happy,loving relationships. This is your day. Do your thing. I'm going to the movies and see Stomp The Yard. Stay Blessed!

3 comments:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Honey Chiiiile, I have married girlfriends who are actually dreading today. *shrugging* Maybe in fear of getting lame gifts, or their husbands thinking they need to put out because they got 'em something nice.

I wonder how many men know about Oct 15 (Sweetest Day)?

Paula D. said...

Haaaa! Like the poster above I have firends in relationships dreading this day as well. I can't stand it!

Believer said...

Glad you were able to enjoy the day in spite of a HUSBAND or serious PROSPECT!

My husband and I love each other, and since our daughter's birth, we have seemed to slowly slip away from the norm on Holidays. I gave him a homemade card from my daughter that she and I made together, and he purchased cards for us. That's all. It was no big thang!

When we were dating it was all about the gifts, flowers, candy, dinner, and havin' fun! We've traded it all in for a beautiful daughter who is just a gem.