Monday, February 05, 2007

Do You Remember Me?

Boy do I miss you guys! I read as much as I could this weekend. Until my eyes crossed. I wanted to comment on so many blogs this weekend. And BLOGGER refused to let me log in. So forgive me, you know I have something to say.It's crazy that I can comment on peoples blogs who are not on Blogger. Anyway, now I've forgotten what I wanted to comment about. Y'all know my mind is bad. I can only retain so much information, and right now I'm using what is left for job training. I will say that I miss my bed ( snob) I miss cooking whenever I want. I miss my computer( I'm at work),this one is alot better than mine though. I go home on the weekends but that's going to have to stop because although I'm getting mileage my car is thinking I must have lost my mind.

I did go and see Dreamgirls again. Just for the heck of it. I was really being 'fast. I'm trying to get a Husssssssssband in 07. Yeah, I think I'm ready now. That's all for now. Did I mention I miss you guys? Stay Blessed!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huuuuuusband?? What? That's news! Go 'head, girl.

Believer said...

You're back and missed out here in blogland.

Blessings on whatever you put your mind to for 2007! I am looking forward to the wedding announcement.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.