Thursday, March 27, 2008

Be Ok

I really didn't want this. I walked away from my previous job and got on with my life. Moved on. Didn't look back. I was trying to relax my mind for a minute and then jump back in renewed.

You want to bumble with the bee huh?

Like him... Every time I try to get out!...

Basically, I received a call from one of my former employees and it seems he has a legal problem with the company. ( A very good one I might add). He has hired an attorney and it seems that my name has come up several times. I had no idea at all that he was having this problem and when he called me ( out of the blue) I let him know that. It seems that my name has been included in all kinds of things that I had no knowledge of, nor control over. It's a case of " the shit falling in your lap" once your gone. Needless to say all of this talk of lawyers and suing has caused me to get calls from everyone. Even those who had no reason to terminate me.

( But, I don't answer those calls).

And now, I have a meeting with the president of the company.

Hmm...

"Behold, I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you" Luke 10:19

sangin'



Imma be ok
Imma be ok
I'll survive, i'll be fine, i wont cry no way
Imma be ok
Imma be ok
Dont you talk, i'll move on

4 comments:

Believer said...

I hope you'll be wearing a recording device. I would use wisdom and ask to bring a third party. Can you retain a lawyer and bring them along to the meeting?

If others have lawsuits against their firing procedures and grounds of termination, you probably do too!

Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."

Anonymous said...

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Keep the faith. It's already done in His name.

The OE said...

I remember a fellow operative who, on their cover job, was contacted by a company lawer. Her response was to ask if she needed a lawyer, to which the company lawyer said she did not. To which she responded that she wasn't sure why she was talking to a lawyer but that she wasn't comfortable unless specifics were disclosed and that she was also provided representation lest her cover job hang her out to dry.

Blu Jewel said...

Hey Wendy! Forgive the tardy visits, but you know how life gets sometimes. Anyway, I pray that whatever they're trying to include your name in will be squashed without a negative impact on you. You know the word says, "no weapon formed against me shall prosper" so away with the Devil and may peace be upon you.

Love!