Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sail On

I can tell when the devil is really trying to get the best of me. I'm not letting him though. Last week my former employers decided not to pay me my final check. Yeah, they are playing with me. But I am using every ounce of strength to rise above. To not become Wanda ( She is a damn fool). Because, they are messing with my MONEY!

Thankfully, the writing was on the wall and I planned for this. Don't get me wrong, I want my MONEY, I just don't need it right now. Anyway,long before this happened I planned my vacation so I am going on with my plans. I'm looking forward to this cruise because I need to go somewhere beautiful and relax. I know I'll have to get back to the grind soon, so this will be my chance. I found a really inexpensive flight but I'm wondering why I have to visit every airport in the country on my return flight? For $115.oo I can't complain too much huh?

I call myself working out. Being I've been told of all the pounds I will gain on the cruise. I still hate working out. Gotta do it though. Hopefully the bod will be camera ready and I can share my adventure with you all. If you don't see pics of me only locations then, you know whats up.

I kept promising myself if I ever got the time I would finish my book. Now I have all the time in the world and nothing. I only have four maybe five chapters to have a complete manuscript. So far I haven't typed a word. I know how I want to finish I just wasn't motivated to do it. But, now that I'm managing to let some of the anger go it will be better.

I'm coming back to myself. I'm not one to stay down too long anyway. That's just not me. Thank you for your prayers, they are always appreciated.

1 comment:

Believer said...

The devil is a liar! So glad you're rising above and moving forward with the much needed vacation.

Dang, and finish that book!