Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So Gone

I have been trying to post all day! My thoughts may be scattered from little sleep so please forgive any ramblings. Today the American voter has sent a clear message.( I'm tired of this shit) This is what I try to get young people to understand, that their votes can make a difference. Of course no one knows if there will really be a change but that's why you have to understand the issues. At least the majors ones. Do I agree with all Democrats, no. Do I agree with all Republicans , Independents? No. But I weigh which candidate is closes to my thinking and vote for them. One young lady told me she would vote when there was a black candidate running for president. Well Unless Obama decides to run which he has not made mention of, that is unlikely, but what do you do in the meantime? Complain. How can you complain about something you made no effort to change?

Breaking news***Rumsfeld resigns***- Didn't see that one coming.Oh, the shock is killing me why on earth would he do that? Now we play the waiting game for Va. I hope it doesn't turn out like FL.

Every ten minutes there is a commercial on my television for a male enhancement product. Damn fellas, what's really going on? One commercial claims to have sold over one million. Well no matter we at least won't have to wonder if a man will be thinking about his tiny, shrinking, dysfunctional penis rather than the issues, in the top House seat.( We're getting closer ladies) Congratulations Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

4 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

I agree with you that young people, such as myself can make a difference.

Ofcourse each vote individually doesn't have much weight, but when all the votes unite they make one heck of a fist!

Anonymous said...

male enhancement ... hehehe. yeah what is going on?

Wendy said...

@ Chele- I don't know but it must be happening alot!LOL
@ JenellyBean_ That all I'm trying to say. So glad to see a young person who understands

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Oh I understand alright.

Politics is my life!

I can't wait to get in the game so I can start running ish
:-P