Sunday, April 20, 2008

Come Sail Away With Me

My cruise was wonderful guys! Too short and I already want to go again. I decided to wear my hair in braids and that turned out to be the best choice with all the running I had to do. We sailed from San Pedro to San Diego, Catalina Island and Ensenda, Mexico. Catalina looked absolutely beautiful. I didn't quite make it too the Island ( because your gurl was partying til' the wee hours of the morning) but when I got up and looked across the ocean it filmed very well.

I sailed on Royal Carri bean, and to tell the truth the crew was on point. We didn't have to do anything but enjoy ourselves. These people were amazing. Considering they work for six to eight months straight,without a day off, I was blown away. The food was delicious and I am so sure I ate too much of it.Most of us enjoyed ourselves. Of course there is always one and that one happened to be traveling with us. It's illegal to throw anyone overboard so, being I waited much too long to take this vacation I would not allow her to steal my joy. She was just a miserable person and we avoided her like the plague.

The only complaint we had was a certain foul odor in the hallways to our rooms. Once we did it was taken care of. Again the crew was on point, Unfortunately there were no men. Okay there were men but they worked for the cruise line and could not fratonize with the guest, although we tried!. There were other men too, the ones I hung out with. But they wanted nothing to do with me or any other woman. I just don't know what it is about me. I'm a magnet.I think it's my boobies. The other men were taken, and there women had the don't even look this way stare. No problem girlfriend. oh, I forgot about the grandpa crew, one was actually sleeping during dinner. Okaaaay...So I live and I learn. Although the staff was wonderful this is not the party, SINGLE crowd I was looking for but all in all I had a blast. Pics coming soon... Thanking my God for a safe journey. Stay Blessed!

4 comments:

lyre said...

I want to go on one too! As a matter of fact, I am gonna check into it right now!

Blu Jewel said...

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your cruise and it turned out to be the relaxing time away that you needed. My mum wants to do a cruise next year with my daughter and I; I think it'll be great.

Best wishes and enjoy your post vacation glow.

Love!

Wendy said...

Lyre-Gurl go! It will be a very good experience for you. Check around because each cruise line has its perks.

Blu- I really think you and your family will enjoy yourselves. I am already planning for next year. Ochos Rios here I come!

Believer said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to see the photos. Glad you're home safe.

Though cruising is for some, I'll pass.