Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Touch Me In The Morning

Rosemarie tagged Me


Da Rulez!



Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here goes:

1. I cannot stand when people call my home and do not say hello. Rather they say " Is such and such there?" after I say hello. This really burns me up and I correct them each time.

2. I am absolutely pertrified of all bugs. Flying , crawling , creeping, slithering it doesn't matter. The only things I want moving in my home should be human.

3. I really can sing and wish I would have done more with it.

4. Years of never going to the bathroom in public have weakened my bladder. (Is this too too much info)

5.I don't curse as much since I left my job. ( I think this is a good thing)

6. I love to hear men sing in Tenor but when they speak I prefer baritone.


I'm tagging:
Tiki
Blu
Lyre
Minerva
Littlewoedy
Superstarnic

3 comments:

Believer said...

I want to hear you sing! :D

Thanks for playing along.

Blu Jewel said...

I wanna hear you sing too. Love Etta James. Head Beyonce is supposed to play her in a movie.

Love!

Wendy said...

Rose and Blu_ I'm going to work on that you guys. I think there is a way I can record myself singing and post it. I love Miss Etta too but,not as much as Ella who is my all time favorite! I heard Bey is playing her too. I think she can work At Last.