Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Congratulations!



Although Mrs. Clinton will not acknowledge defeat. Hilary, I love you gurlie but, let's do the right thing here. I will say it, Congratulations democractic presidential nominee Mr. Barack Obama!!!!Imagine how this man must feel right now. How his wife must feel. I wonder about their private talks, like what are they saying in this picture.

Barack: Baby, I'm about to be the most important man in the World.

Michelle:Yes,the world,um hmmm,you forgot to take out the garbage yesterday..LOL

Right now, I am so proud of him/for him. I know that he has an even tougher fight ahead of him. McCain may look dead but we can't count him out. I wish I could really believe that his race will not play a factor in this. But it will. My parents used to tell me with education you can go anywhere. Do anything. If you must, work twice as hard. Here is an example of what all those things can do. I hope our young black men take notice of history, in the making. We all should but, especially our youth. I pray they do.

In other news... If you noticed I have something new over there<---- I got it from the idea from Believer not only are her post uplifting but she always has the coolest stuff!

3 comments:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

McCain was basically handpicked by Bush...remember how the last election went down? Same tactics. Bush didn't mutter a word while Kerry was poppin' off...then bailed before all the ballots were counted.

However, so many people are fed up with Bush...and with a Presidential candidate who all but promises to run his administration as Bush? Sheeeeeit! Even a few Republicans will flip the script.

Believer said...

Thanks for the shout out! Are you talkin' about the lyrics? I highjacked that from a new blog "Nothing But My Truth" on my blogroll. ;)

I think the youth need to take note of history as well. Furthermore, consider the possibilities if they work hard, study, and make education a priority.

Wendy said...

Tiki_ Right now I would welcome Goofy over the clown we have now. People have to want change. I pray that this administration has caused so much hardship that even the most conservative person will see it's time for change.

Believer- Hi you! now I'm on track. No thanks needed for the shout.