Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Humpty Dance

Happy Hump Day people! I think from now on I will include a few verses from the song.

Alright stop what your doing, cause i'm about to ruin
The image and the style that your used to...

Do the Humpty Hump, what do the Humpty Hump!


Ok, we let Birdman here win one. It was bound to happen. But a sweep would have really done it for me. Anyway doesn't he look like a bird? He already has on yellow just add some feathers around his face in your mind for a minute. I'll wait...


He does, doesn't he? Anyway this man almost had to play by himself didn't he? I guess he said man if we don't win tonight Magic is going to have a hit put on the team. LMAO. Magic was hot!!!Talking pure trash about his beloved Lakers.

Preparations for my parents 50th anniversary are coming along. My sister will be here next week. I miss her so much! The three of us are supposed to be giving it, but my sister and I do all the work and my brother just shows up. Typical. If it wasn't so hot I would give him a karate chop to the throat.

>I will be 42 in six days, that's why I'm so bubbly ( no I haven't been drinking), YET... I'm going to need to get glasses. I can't read the small print anymore. ( And you know all the important stuff is in small print).They have really cute glasses now though. It's not like I will have to look like Redd Foxx in Harlem Nights.


Stay Blessed People!

2 comments:

lyre said...

Hope you have a blessed and stupendous birthday!

Believer said...

"If it wasn't so hot I would give him a karate chop to the throat."

ROFL! You aren't kidding. Men show up, that's there job, and bring the cash of course. We do all the labor!

Have a great time with your sister. I know you're excited.

Happy Birthday!

By the way, pick up your award. :D