Sunday, June 08, 2008

It Takes Two

IT being the Celtics win. Leading the finals 2-0. Man... what a game! I decided that I could go wash my dishes because the Celtics had this one in the bag. 24 point lead. Leon Powe going off. I thought they had knocked the wind out of the Lakers sail. I was wrong. I was chatting it up with my mother and happened to catch a glance at the screen. Lawwd! a 2 point game!???. What happened here? Thankfully, the Celtics won because for the Lakers to come back and beat them and they had a 24 point deficit would have been crazy. Not to mention when they got the Staples Center it would have been on and popping. Laker fans are on point!

Someone asked me how can I dislike Kobe and admire his game. Simply, he has skills. The man can play. I don't like his personality. He is so dry,snooty
. Or at least that's what I see. Maybe he has reason to be. Maybe he was picked on as a child. I don't know, but his personality doesn't take one thing away from his game. Dennis Rodman is crazy as hell, but he was the baddest six man in the game. See...

The camera caught Magic eating popcorn. I think brotha was hungry with an O tonight. Still looking good. ( Especially to me) you guys know about my crush.

Anyway, I had a great weekend. Hope you all did too. Stay blessed.

5 comments:

lyre said...

That junk was so funny. Magic didnt get fat from watching what he eats thats for sure. He was stuffing his face something fierce!

Believer said...

I concur. We can respect someone's skills, gifts, or talents and not be in agreement with their personality or values.

Luke Cage said...

LOL! "snooty!" It's a trend in the NBA nowadays. 1 team builds up a big lead, looks like it's a lock and then that team stops playing defense, just enough for the other team to make a convenient run and get back into it. I still think that the Lakers will somehow pull it off and win the series (sorry luv). I'm no fan of either team, just a feeling I got. Hey, is it hot enough for ya?

Wendy said...

Lyre- LOL, he almost put his whole fist in his mouth didn't he? Where are you blogging?

Rose- I knew you what feel me.Where have you been?

Luke- I KNOW you are a Knicks fan but, I don't have enough time to blog about them. LOL I am not a fan of either team. ( See previous post Basketball) I'm a Miami fan for the moment. LOL, but I just do not want to see Kobe with a ring.

Wendy said...

Or should I say another one and Yes sir!, it's hotter than Hades here!