Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rocking Chair


Come on,sexy Baby woo, let me be your rocking chair
We'll rock away from here


A friend suggested that I am ready for a rocking chair. She is 7 yrs younger and I cannot wait until she is my age. But when she suggested it I was reminded of this song so that's the reason for this title.

Anywho, your girl is 42 today! Thank you Jesus!
The Sharing The Love Award was created by Crystal Memoirs of a Mommy Blog I was awarded by Believer and I am truly honored that she even thought of me. This award goes to the people whose blogs make your day. Those must reads. So I am sharing this love today with the following people....

Tiki
Frank
Lyre
Buck

Honorable Mention to:
BluJewel who was already sent some love but I am sending more.

I think a really wonderful birthday gift would be for the Celtics to finally wrap this up. That would really make my day. We'll see. Stay Blessed people!

4 comments:

Luke Cage said...

Happy Birthday wonderful Wendy!!! Big hug to you (I'll try NOT to crush you with my armz) and a kiss (Yes, I use tongue sometimes ;) - here's to another wonderful year for you. I'm about.... a couple of weeks older than you luv. I guess you must've figured that with my Gemini post. Have a great GREAT evening. You so deserve it.

Luke Cage said...

Now see.. we done talked about that Celtic thing now didn't we? Go LAKERS! Dammit, I want KG and Ray Allen to get a friggin' ring. Why are they with Boston anyway instead of my Knicks???

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for shooting some luv back my way.

Now let's talk about them Celtics.

Okay, let's not.

My behind fell asleep! They were in the 2nd quarter and the Celtics were up by about 12 pts. I "blinked" and it was about 12am and Jalen Rose commenting. I was like DAYUUUUM'UH!

Blu Jewel said...

Wishing you a super-fantastic birthdy and may your new year be filled with joy, peace, and happiness in abundance.

Thanks for the honorable mention.

Love!